LightbulbEducation

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Education
What do you guys think is the best way to prepare for finals when you have only 3 months?
Quote Originally Posted by L!nt View Post
What do you guys think is the best way to prepare for finals when you have only 3 months?
I heard drinking bleach raises your intelligence level over 9000.
Shhh it's a secret. Don't go telling everyone.
Start rereading all materials, or main points on notes. If you don't take notes the gg and rip
It depends on the classes/career your persuing, some of them are useless and you may as well just figure out how to cheat because your wasting your life/time on dumb shit you'll never use. Focus on studying the stuff you'll actually need.
Chew the same flavoured gum when you study, it's proven to increase memory
I usually listen to calm music while I go out and study. Feels like I could focus with the environment.
just do it bro. seriously once you get started you'll just fly through it
Just study.. e.e"
Just focus on ur study and make everything else secondary too it
Eat almonds. I hear they are vital for memory.

For numerical subjects like Mathematics, practice as much as you can.

If syllabus is vast and you know you can't cover it all up, prioritize doing only those which you are comfortable with and work on them really hard...like make it your strong suit! Then give time to the weak links.
Start read main points on notes
3 months is a lot of time to prepare for finals. That being said what school are you in? (Post-Secondary etc)
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?