Thumbs upUnban request for Vorty02

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Unban request for Vorty02
I was banned on my account Vorty02 for Ban Evader and it said my ban will never be lifted, I was told by Hydra that ban evader means scamming but I have never scammed anyone ever, I believe the scam is a mistake so could you please unban?
Quote Originally Posted by UnBanVorty02 View Post
I was banned on my account Vorty02 for Ban Evader and it said my ban will never be lifted, I was told by Hydra that ban evader means scamming but I have never scammed anyone ever, I believe the scam is a mistake so could you please unban?
You had an IP address that matched the user @ilga96
Do you use any VPN/proxy?
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?