Quick noob question...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Quick noob question...
How do i use a tapper? I know to disconnect and reconnect but when ever i do it, i disconnect then i reconnect and im dead...

How long should i disconnect for? Is it a quick , on-off... or is it wait 5 seconds then back on?

im not actuaally using a tapper, i have a little button on my laptop to disconnect but still, how?
do it for 30 minutes and kill everyone and it should work trust me...hehe
Quote Originally Posted by immortalxgod View Post
do it for 30 minutes and kill everyone and it should work trust me...hehe
LOL, I see what your trying to do, but only do it for a few seconds, and your dead cause people found you and killed you, you need to find a good hiding spot and then do it!

ALSO, wrong section, remember to post in the help section!
Quote Originally Posted by immortalxgod View Post
do it for 30 minutes and kill everyone and it should work trust me...hehe


ohh, sorry, wrong section.... (didnt even know there was a help section :P)
Well, (Anyone correct me if I'm wrong) I used to play Combat Arms on my laptop and I had a hotkey for turning off wireless and turning it back on, but the thing was, when ever I'd tap I usually do it for 1-6 seconds and press it again. Never tried more than 6 secs.
But what exactly does it do
on a laptop dosent work to good i have tried it again like i use to and its not as good as when i do it with my ethernet cable thank me if i helped
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us