HelpSaving the Roosevelt?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Saving the Roosevelt?
I'm using Infamous menu and doing the glitch where you replace the car in your garage with the Roosevelt. It says its insured and I used the mod menu to save it but everytime I relog It reverts back to the streetcar i replaced it with. This car shouldn't be blacklisted as players own it. And solutions?
Quote Originally Posted by sparkanator View Post
I'm using Infamous menu and doing the glitch where you replace the car in your garage with the Roosevelt. It says its insured and I used the mod menu to save it but everytime I relog It reverts back to the streetcar i replaced it with. This car shouldn't be blacklisted as players own it. And solutions?
use menu m0d_n00beit v3.2FF with tunables and unlock it (tunables - Valentines content), then buy Roosevelt.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?