making undetected injector ?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
making undetected injector ?
Heya guys

I'd a problem to get addys but solved..
and i got a base for no reload hack and edited it to become undetected
and made the dll file which gives messagebox when it is loaded

I Tried the dll in loadlibrary and it gave me the messagebox .. good ?

I tried to make an injector to crossfire.exe but nothing worked for me..
I tried 2 tutorials here 'How to make simple injector' .. didn't work.
'How to make advanced injector' .. it gave me successfully injected to crossfire.exe but .. didn't work neither.

So ..?
How to inject it?
What is the idea?

Thanks
The idea is to call LoadLibrary in the target process. Why don't you just use a public injector? Also, your .dll giving you a messagebox in loadlib doesn't mean it will work with XTrap as well
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
The idea is to call LoadLibrary in the target process. Why don't you just use a public injector? Also, your .dll giving you a messagebox in loadlib doesn't mean it will work with XTrap as well
Ah, i mean that injectors hat versions .. some are detected and others aren't ..
what is the different then?
why is some detected if any public is working?
you have potential just keep working on it
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?