Premium user, come look

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Premium user, come look
I've had enough from K2 lmao now i want some action...any1 up for making a clan only for mpgh comunity in which everyone is welcome? Lets kick some nubs who have no life at all in WR...
bad idea mate, go flame in g1 forums, bec you get owned.
Quote Originally Posted by kwtsios View Post
faaaack all
nice spam
1. How is it a bad idea...
2. Posted that because i've seen lots of ppl in same clan and all of them hacking. So when they can have a clan full of hackers then why can't we.

Can't see where i am wrong + i won't like getting another account permenant banned + ip banned for ever lmao and only an idiot wud go and flame like a retard.
clan stuff
Quote Originally Posted by shad0wboss View Post
I've had enough from K2 lmao now i want some action...any1 up for making a clan only for mpgh comunity in which everyone is welcome? Lets kick some nubs who have no life at all in WR...


now do you want me to join your clan i would be a grate aset to your clan:


from: killer1jc
Quote Originally Posted by jakec65 View Post
now do you want me to join your clan i would be a grate aset to your clan:


from: killer1jc
I wish if i could make one...I want a premium user to do it as i'm not premium myself. Sry
Prem
Quote Originally Posted by shad0wboss View Post
I wish if i could make one...I want a premium user to do it as i'm not premium myself. Sry
i am a prem user but the new clan system isnt finished so we need to wait untill then but when its done i can think of doing it xD
you will get ban and all your clan mates.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
you will get ban and all your clan mates.

I Agree. u dunt wana lose an prem acc or do u o.o
(i am a bronze premium and never agree with fuckin hackers in my clan) becouse i will get BANN WITH MY FRIENDS
Quote Originally Posted by dda2 View Post
(i am a bronze premium and never agree with fuckin hackers in my clan) becouse i will get BANN WITH MY FRIENDS
ok... then exit your clan ROFL -.-
You will Probably clan ban instantly
Closed. this post is really old guys
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?