Preview Multi-Hack Sea.DLL

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Preview Multi-Hack Sea.DLL

Hello, In soon I will release this hack with this old features that everybody know do,
I am finishing and trying add teleport and god mode for release a good multi-hack, so, I hope that will be funny, just w8.


Functions: TEAMESP + FLY + PINK CHAMS + Farm 8x8 + AK-Trainer + Mastery... +(teleport+godmode)



Credits Chams to Bengaludo.
Excited! Cant wait!
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post

Hello, In soon I will release this hack with this old features that everybody know do,
I am finishing and trying add teleport and god mode for release a good multi-hack, so, I hope that will be funny, just w8.


Functions: TEAMESP + FLY + PINK CHAMS + Farm 8x8 + AK-Trainer + Mastery... +(teleport+godmode)

@Minerva is there any way that I can get the early access for this hack? Because after you release it, almost everybody will use aimbot, so I CAN'T enjoy other hacks that you've created. <--- Logically
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
@Minerva is there any way that I can get the early access for this hack? Because after you release it, almost everybody will use aimbot, so I CAN'T enjoy other hacks that you've created. <--- Logically
nice preview.
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
He is selling it for 7USD right now.
how to purcash it? where i can buy??if i got i buy for you
Quote Originally Posted by weelen11 View Post
how to purcash it? where i can buy??if i got i buy for you
Since he is already planning to release it, just be patient and wait for the release
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
Since he is already planning to release it, just be patient and wait for the release
@KKrysis u hv the hack? since i dun like to wait >< ill appreciate it..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by weelen11 View Post
how to purcash it? where i can buy??if i got i buy for you
buy 4 me? tx hahahaa
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
@KKrysis u hv the hack? since i dun like to wait >< ill appreciate it..

- - - Updated - - -



buy 4 me? tx hahahaa
yulu alr use a secret method to lock this dll onto my computer

- - - Updated - - -

So basically I can't leak it
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
yulu alr use a secret method to lock this dll onto my computer

- - - Updated - - -

So basically I can't leak it
Oh, really? I think I just asked my friend and he gave me the sea.dll? :O failed.
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
Oh, really? I think I just asked my friend and he gave me the sea.dll? :O failed.
Did u just asked mukmin =,=

- - - Updated - - -

Plus it is not sea.dll , but code.dll
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
Did u just asked mukmin =,=

- - - Updated - - -

Plus it is not sea.dll , but code.dll
how the fk u know :L
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
how the fk u know :L
I got it LOL, can't tell u
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
@Minerva is there any way that I can get the early access for this hack? Because after you release it, almost everybody will use aimbot, so I CAN'T enjoy other hacks that you've created. <--- Logically
Didi you forget that my hacks not work in ur pc ???
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Didi you forget that my hacks not work in ur pc ???
True story xD
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us