K

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
K
Started watching "K" so far it is pretty well rounded and the story line is very interesting for me. Anyone else watching this?
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
Started watching "K" so far it is pretty well rounded and the story line is very interesting for me. Anyone else watching this?
Watched Season one, and the movie. Season two is currently airing and I'm watching it now.

Honestly, I don't really enjoy the story. It's fairly predictable and rather dull. It took the first season and a movie, plus 10 episodes of S2 to finally get to the stories ending, which wasn't even mentioned throughout the first season. The build-up was forever, and the fights with Shiro...Oh wait, there are none.

I still enjoy the art and OST though. It's got solid choreography in most of its fights and the music that goes with it is hype as hell.




Forgot to mention how much this show just tries to shove fujoshit down your throat. Almost every single guy is detailed towards female eyecandy. Not to say that this is a bad thing, because of how much eyecandy males get, but I don't usually watch shows centered towards that.
The main character is more brains then brawl, I liked it so much of the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
The main character is more brains then brawl, I liked it so much of the time.
Except it took the first season and a movie, and 9 episodes of the second season to practically see his "brains." Obviously he can fight, because Mishakuji backed off from him, but for whatever reason they're choosing not to let him fight.

All honesty, he's going to be a martyr for the slates. There's no way it won't happen, too many death flags in Ep. 10.
I quit 5 minutes in due to certain circumstances, never really continued. is it worth it?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
I quit 5 minutes in due to certain circumstances, never really continued. is it worth it?
As someone who quit because the first few episodes were total shit and then re-watched the first season........

No.

The payoff isn't worth it, the show screams yaoi-bait, and it's plot is not exceedingly great either.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


As someone who quit because the first few episodes were total shit and then re-watched the first season........

No.

The payoff isn't worth it, the show screams yaoi-bait, and it's plot is not exceedingly great either.
Hmm thanks, that actually saves a lot of time.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


As someone who quit because the first few episodes were total shit and then re-watched the first season........

No.

The payoff isn't worth it, the show screams yaoi-bait, and it's plot is not exceedingly great either.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


Hmm thanks, that actually saves a lot of time.
Yeah the show is pretty shit. Also I kind of see how it can be a little homo . So yeah moral of the story is don't watch it.
After watching the rest, it was disappointing.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
After watching the rest, it was disappointing.
The rest of season one? You need to watch the movie before starting season two.

Quote Originally Posted by thakid2317 View Post
checking it out
Have you not read the thread?
K is an amazing anime! I also saw a cat near my house that had one blue eye and one yellow eye like the character Neko
The art was pretty good but I could never really get into this series
Quote Originally Posted by +Swaggy View Post
The art was pretty good but I could never really get into this series
Same, that's why I forgot the plot.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us