2melee hack

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by mukmin017 View Post
He just do bug .. whats u need sniper to melee ..
I know its the melee rapid bug.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Do u have skype ? lets go play together in clan onlyforhack
I don't have Skype. Well, we can play together, but I think that I'll be the spectator coz the clan m8s too cool in hacking~ I only got AK DMG & SPEED. I dont think its useful...
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
I don't have Skype. Well, we can play together, but I think that I'll be the spectator coz the clan m8s too cool in hacking~ I only got AK DMG & SPEED. I dont think its useful...
mine is also useless in clan war

enemy team has better hacks
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
enemy team has better hacks
What do you expect, it's Family and Roots.
They have autoflag too.
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
What do you expect, it's Family and Roots.
They have autoflag too.
2bad they lost 3 times to me lucky I never did tfm random xD
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
2bad they lost 3 times to me lucky I never did tfm random xD
I saw chams there, can u kindly give me the new nif file? my friend gave me one, but its not working..
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
I saw chams there, can u kindly give me the new nif file? my friend gave me one, but its not working..
wtf you mean new nif file, nif file is always the same.
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
I saw chams there, can u kindly give me the new nif file? my friend gave me one, but its not working..
I got the nif from MasterBS's 23/11 bighead
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
I got the nif from MasterBS's 23/11 bighead
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
wtf you mean new nif file, nif file is always the same.
paste code is new right? and scan code is the old one?
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
paste code is new right? and scan code is the old one?
Paste code and scan code are almost the same, just don't use ur nif file name as Nutella, it will give GameMon Check Error
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
Paste code and scan code are almost the same, just don't use ur nif file name as Nutella, it will give GameMon Check Error
Then what should i rename it?
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
Then what should i rename it?
Yes and also change the code
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
Yes and also change the code
I mean WHAT SHOULD I RENAME IT TO? (the nif file)
Quote Originally Posted by Aiman View Post
I mean WHAT SHOULD I RENAME IT TO? (the nif file)
you rename it to what you put in totalitem...do you think scan codes and paste codes are magic codes other people find by using sophisticated hacking techniques? it's just hex lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
Paste code and scan code are almost the same, just don't use ur nif file name as Nutella, it will give GameMon Check Error
no it wont, you can rename your nif to whatever you want lol.
add me in to that clan. rqstd. xD
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?