WTBLooking for an Amazon refunder Amazon.IT

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for an Amazon refunder Amazon.IT
I'm Looking for an Amazon refunder, the site is .it so you must be able to chat in Italian with the amazon support, msg me on skype and we can discuss about price of the refund etc: ZeekHD on skype
I can do it. I know i am a new user so u can pay on confirmation.
all refunders are failed my refund on amazon IT for 800 €

with a good account with 0 refund

very disapointed :s ! but it s like that
you can try with google translate
Quote Originally Posted by STRAN93R View Post
you can try with google translate
I'm Italian and i can talk it perfectly, i was just looking for an amazon refunder with good methods for a 400$ order, but i think i'll try by myself
Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I'm Italian and i can talk it perfectly, i was just looking for an amazon refunder with good methods for a 400$ order, but i think i'll try by myself
99% call or chat and tell that item not received...
i still need a refunder, please contact me!
Add me werpo.dofus
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?