2x Questions .. or maybe problems xD
Hello MPGH Community 
I've 2 issues i hope i can find an answer here
1st is .. when i use the hack .. CF Freezes at login screen before showing the menu and I've to kill process in task manager to exit it , why ?
2nd is .. Some features is not working, i thought the source i got using patterns or pointers so its auto updated, As no recoil, noreload, no fall damage is working but others like anti all bomb , speed knife , knife long , etc.. not working.
What's wrong ?
Sorry for asking too much, Great community <3

I've 2 issues i hope i can find an answer here
1st is .. when i use the hack .. CF Freezes at login screen before showing the menu and I've to kill process in task manager to exit it , why ?
2nd is .. Some features is not working, i thought the source i got using patterns or pointers so its auto updated, As no recoil, noreload, no fall damage is working but others like anti all bomb , speed knife , knife long , etc.. not working.
What's wrong ?
Sorry for asking too much, Great community <3