Signature Request

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
FORGET ABOUT THE AVATAR

Text : Zerogravity
Render :
Size : 400 x 140 could be bigger or smaller a lil'
Font : Anything but plain fonts such as Arial or Times New Roman
Additional : If you come up with anything that can improve it , please do so.


THX.
ur not gonna get this made, u need to re format it
thats better
If you changed the image I could make a better one than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseys View Post
If you changed the image I could make a better one than this.

imo u over smudged it
my attempt

V1

V2
Thanx for all the sigs , im just going to thank u both
made it darker but I never saved the .psd file so w/e
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us