HelpWeapon hack Bypass

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Weapon hack Bypass
Hi guys, I want to know how to bypass the weapon index error so that I can use my hacked weapons in normal servers.
Looked in youtube and many other threads but I can't find anything I'm willing to pay if you want.


Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
Hi guys, I want to know how to bypass the weapon index error so that I can use my hacked weapons in normal servers.
Looked in youtube and many other threads but I can't find anything I'm willing to pay if you want.


its patch long time ago...
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


its patch long time ago...






...you sure?
This is VIP hack at forum WhoLikesHack only 20$ all hackk .. i also pay this hack XDD
Quote Originally Posted by ppo1234567890 View Post
This is VIP hack at forum WhoLikesHack only 20$ all hackk .. i also pay this hack XDD
No...it's not...
This hack in the picture is created by Family and Roots.
I want to learn how to make the hacked weapons available on normal server like they did.
This isn't new, even @kenjifurry did it weeks ago, but he didn't reply my PM lol.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?