Untested mod release(s) - yes or no?

Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by tr0teK View Post
What about the grief options ?!
See my original post

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11231226

Quote Originally Posted by xray25
I can remove the options in BHM no problem.

But would you care to give us some code I can use instead, for some very simple player options? I think I need to replace 3 or 4 commands that are evil against other players
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aroxor View Post
Alwayskaffa. It makes perfect sense.It shouldn't just be him working on this project.So i can only guess there's more than one person.One testing & Another doing the actual work.It takes time which is why I'm saying he/they shouldn't rush a release.Just because kids want hacks right now.Ya Dig?
Actually yes its all me doing the work and testing, I the only person left working on BHM now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendulum View Post
removed video link
Sorry, it take long time to get virus scans and make sure everything working.
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
Sorry, it take long time to get virus scans and make sure everything working.
Are you going to post the update in this thread when you are done?
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post

I cant post download links anywhere else sorry,
Thank you mate! Lets hope it doesnt take 24 hrs to get the download confirmed ^^
I got a question. Does this mod menu allow you to get the new outfits and accessories in the customization for the players?
Quote Originally Posted by DanInAWhiteVan View Post
I got a question. Does this mod menu allow you to get the new outfits and accessories in the customization for the players?
No sorry, BASIC Hack Menu
Quote Originally Posted by tr0teK View Post
What about the grief options ?!
Hello bro . I'm from turkey .

-- GTA V --

Infamous , when is the next update ?. GTA 5 updated. "Infamous 1.30" does not work . The current version of , Are you going Gtainside share ?

Sorry ı'm english speak bad Working Fine bro .
Ban Hammer
Posts 46–53 of 53 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?