CoolWTSSteam/Origin Games | Cheap | Fast | Safe

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Steam/Origin Games | Cheap | Fast | Safe

Note: Games that are not listed you can ask me by replying to this thread or message me on skype. I can also do dlc/season pass.

How it works: After payment I will login to your account (steam/origin) and get the game. Simple as that.

Payment: PayPal

Terms of Service
-You will always go first. (we can use MM)
-If you chargeback after I got you the game it will result in a scam report.


Skype: im.veritas
Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
How it works: After payment I will login to your account (steam/origin) and get the game. Simple as that.
but that seems pretty fishy, doesnt it?
why cant you just tell us what we have to do? i wouldnt want to risk my steam account to get a game a bit cheaper tbh
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
but that seems pretty fishy, doesnt it?
why cant you just tell us what we have to do? i wouldnt want to risk my steam account to get a game a bit cheaper tbh
Well if you don't trust me and you think it's fishy don't buy from me. Simple as that.
Bring Up My Post
well if you buy the game somehow you can send as gift atleast on steam.Read this if you agree my terms contact me.
Quote Originally Posted by fantasma16 View Post
well if you buy the game somehow you can send as gift atleast on steam.Read this if you agree my terms contact me.
I can't send you as a gift sorry
Bring Up My Post
This is really fishy, why on earth would you want to login to someone else's account and buy the game instead of either telling them what to do, or buy it and gift it to the person, BE CAREFUL GUYS!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by dagarnanmaga View Post
This is really fishy, why on earth would you want to login to someone else's account and buy the game instead of either telling them what to do, or buy it and gift it to the person, BE CAREFUL GUYS!!!!!
thats my point too.

When you buy a game on steam you have two options buy for your self or gift it via steam trade or send it via email.I don't see the point login to someone steam account to buy it...+ you can steal the account very easy.Since you know the username you can open steam support ticket pretending someone stole your account.The support will ask for prof of ownership and he ofc will provide the bank statement of the game that he bought for you.

If someone want to buy i would suggest to be very careful.Good luck with your sales.
Quote Originally Posted by fantasma16 View Post
thats my point too.

When you buy a game on steam you have two options buy for your self or gift it via steam trade or send it via email.I don't see the point login to someone steam account to buy it...+ you can steal the account very easy.Since you know the username you can open steam support ticket pretending someone stole your account.The support will ask for prof of ownership and he ofc will provide the bank statement of the game that he bought for you.

If someone want to buy i would suggest to be very careful.Good luck with your sales.
Alright since most of you are scared and shit. I'll do gifting from now on. Lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
Alright since most of you are scared and shit. I'll do gifting from now on. Lmao
Please change your TOS; "How it works: After payment I will login to your account (steam/origin) and get the game. Simple as that." just as you mentioned.
might because russian gift and he knows how to activate safely.
If you can get GTA5 as a gift I'll buy.
How much can you get bo3 for?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?