WTS100% Safe | GTA Money Drops | PandaThePro's GTA Shop

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
100% Safe | GTA Money Drops | PandaThePro's GTA Shop
Hello, I am offering GTA in game money.
Just to confirm this is 100%safe for you as I am using the hacks.

35mil GTA = $5
75mil GTA = $10
100mil GTA = $16

Add me on skype pandathepro_mpgh
Got a 25m package and was impressed with the speedy service, thanks again
Panda is trustworthy, he deleted his earlier thread but his service is quick and fast. I would rec him everytime.
Can vouch for Panda. Bought 75mil for myself and my cousin, he responded quickly and was very friendly. +Rep
I just lost 15$ to this guy he deleted me from skype.
Quote Originally Posted by qwertykeygerb2 View Post
I just lost 15$ to this guy he deleted me from skype.
Please don't not listen to this user. I have never dealt with him and hes been harassing my thread all day.
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
Please don't not listen to this user. I have never dealt with him and hes been harassing my thread all day.
You're just being dishonest now. You thief.
Quote Originally Posted by qwertykeygerb2 View Post
You're just being dishonest now. You thief.
If I am scamming please go to scammers grave and post proof.
Hey panda add me on Skype
Vouch. Excellent service, I received my money quickly without any problems!
Successfully traded with several clients. Still doing this!
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
Vouch. Excellent service, I received my money quickly without any problems!
Can only confirm this. Paid for two and got what we wanted.
Still doing this! Served several happy customers.
Paid for money, received half before I was unable to stay online longer. Told him this, he said I could come back later that night and receive it.

Saw he wasn't online and heard no response from him...

This was 12/18/15 - since I work 12 hour days most days I was unable to contact him until my day off 12/21/15

As of today - 1/5/16 6:35 (UTC+6 Central) I have no response from seller.

Opened paypal dispute - BEWARE!

imgur/iUSAizw.png
Quote Originally Posted by atvrider647 View Post
Paid for money, received half before I was unable to stay online longer. Told him this, he said I could come back later that night and receive it.

Saw he wasn't online and heard no response from him...

This was 12/18/15 - since I work 12 hour days most days I was unable to contact him until my day off 12/21/15

As of today - 1/5/16 6:35 (UTC+6 Central) I have no response from seller.

Opened paypal dispute - BEWARE!

imgur/iUSAizw.png

add me on steam: CatInTh3Hat
or skype: Sil3nt0
i will do his order for him, free of charge.
fuck scammers.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?