WTSXiipord's & Fl4zh's Fitbit Service | Cheap | Fast | Re-opened

Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
@karoshi666

Could be slow delivery because of holidays. My delivery date got pushed back twice but I still got both of my orders.
He's still uncontactable on skype, mpgh as well as e-mail.



Should i make a report now?
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
He's still uncontactable on skype, mpgh as well as e-mail.

Should i make a report now?
I'll wait till 2nd Jan if I were you. He doing all previous orders atm.

He's not taking any more orders as the queue is high.
Quote Originally Posted by Derryman92 View Post


I'll wait till 2nd Jan if I were you. He doing all previous orders atm.

He's not taking any more orders as the queue is high.

I ordered from him a week ago. Not only that, he constantly ignores me despite being online. He promised to do my orders day after day yet he just ignore me when I ask for the status.

I've given him extension after extension and I'm at my limits.
Quote Originally Posted by Derryman92 View Post


I'll wait till 2nd Jan if I were you. He doing all previous orders atm.

He's not taking any more orders as the queue is high.
I think you're talking about the wrong guy, lol. I'm the one who comes back on Jan 2. These guys never mentioned anything about Jan 2. Also, I'm not connected with these guys in any way. I've got my own thread elsewhere.
Quote Originally Posted by uNnAm3d View Post
I think you're talking about the wrong guy, lol. I'm the one who comes back on Jan 2. These guys never mentioned anything about Jan 2. Also, I'm not connected with these guys in any way. I've got my own thread elsewhere.


Sorry folks. I got the wrong person as member quoted in this is correct.

Sorry for any hassle.
waiting on his response as well
got my money back, scam report closed.
still no response since last wednesday ( 6 days ago)

edit: Are you still doing this or not? you havent responded for days.
Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?