Why won't my mod load?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Why won't my mod load?
Many people ask this question, and I am here to help. You see, I have had the same problem as the lot of people struggling with Jordan's menu. In the 1.30 v0.98 version, I couldn't get the mod to work for me.

However, I used the GTA 5 Ultimate Injector that KiLLerBoy_001 has made about a week ago. When you run the mod with the Jordan mod menu .dll file in it, that should allow your game to allow any troublesome menus that aren't working. If this doesn't allow your game to accept Jordan's (or any) mod menu, then I don't know what will help you.

This is a method that worked for me and a few friends, I hope it works out for you too.

(I would post the link, but I am not able to via the thread post maker not letting me.)
Lol, if you have all the requirements for jordans menu and you restart your pc, it will work.
Yep
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
Lol, if you have all the requirements for jordans menu and you restart your pc, it will work.
Yeah seriously, if you have all the Microsoft stuff and restart your pc it should work.
YEAH and maybe use extreme injector works pretty good here
Try disable ur antivirus
i feel like those who can't get it running should not run it in the first place. yes, i mean immature retarded children who frame the lobby.
Quote Originally Posted by oleg_aka_djmeg View Post
i feel like those who can't get it running should not run it in the first place. yes, i mean immature retarded children who frame the lobby.
I agree because i have been framed a few times now even though i do use the menu i do not use it to cause problems for others why can everyone not just use it responsibly i know it is fun but you make it more difficult for the rest of us by being idiots in a lobby
Lol, that injector does a simple CreateRemoteThread+LoadLibrary and doesn't erase PE headers etc. It's the most obvious way to inject a dll and the easiest to detect. Last but not least it's the same method Extreme Injector uses for 'Standard Injection' with every other option disabled. And it won't magically make a dll injectable. It's all about the requierments, not about the injector.

I'm not saying KillerBoy's injector is detected. It wasn't for 1.30 and I didn't check for 1.31. It's easy to use, so may be good for total noobs... But as I said it uses the most obvious method to inject.

If you wanna be most safe, download Extreme Injector and Multi Mod. Set the injection method to 'Manual Map', then inject Multi Mod first, followed by the actual mod. Multi Mod avoids the GetModuleFileNameA error you'd get when manually mapping a MSV mod alone.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?