ClickOnce

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
ClickOnce
I dunno if this is the right place for this, don't flame me if it isn't. Pretty sure it's software.... Anyway

alright, so theres this thing called ClickOnce, which I know nothing about, but apparently.... It did something to my network connection.. it like disabled it and won't let me enable it... I know NOTHING about it, I tried looking it up on the internet, and crap... but can't find anything that works.

Also, if you don't think this is the reason, please tell me abother reason my network connection would just disable.

(Also, this is NETWORK connection, not INTERNET connection. but it is limiting me from things using the internet such as combat arms and google chrome.)
If so get the fuck rid of it and use another connetion.
dun
dunn

DUNNNNNNNNNNNN
Quote Originally Posted by Pwnzorz19971 View Post
If so get the fuck rid of it and use another connetion.
dun
dunn

DUNNNNNNNNNNNN
Not Funny Dude
Hes Serious
He Doesnt Even Know What It Is
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us