QuestionAny Update?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Any Update?
any active hacker here? the waste land is coming, i wish DZA will come back.
Let's face it, this section is completely dead. Don't have your hopes up for it to be revived.
I am still active don't lose your hope :P
Hey eteran I start DF since 2011 , I have tried couple GOD code and it works these years. I heard you have one. Will you share with me your code in this email syng85/at/yahoo.com?
Hi everyone, I need the cheat for "disable zombie attack" . May you help me?
I tried doing some codes. Although It worked but I was detected. How do I do to undetected ?
Unfortunately our anti-cheat system has detected you using hacks on this account. You have therefore been banned from gaining EXP, finding loot and playing in multiplayer for the next 24 hours. Note that additional offences will restart the ban period.

If you are 100% sure you were not cheating, please file a support ticket and we'll look into this for you.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?