Please dont share god mode hack

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
lmao you not know about the fps change glitch?
people use cheat engine to do the glitch
you little genius
Quote Originally Posted by Gratin View Post
Thats going to be fun to play around with on realm shifter. I could make it "lag" on a network level rather than a frame level. Then you'll still be getting all the packets the server sends you, all though you won't be able to send any packets of your own. But I think you'd dc if you don't respond to ping or some other packets.
that may work, but the whole beauty behind it was the text packets still went through just not damage packets on your side, so you could send text in chat and everyone could see it.

on another note: do you need any developers for realm shifter? I am not looking for a full time project (I am already on a private server project) but I could help you maybe sometime whenever I have time (I haven't done java in ages, but I could refresh and I should be fine.) I could also help with aesthetics and making it look pretty , if you need help that is. Add my skype if you want @ Puritenda


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
people use cheat engine to do the glitch
you little genius
cheat engine might work? I don't care to use it because it's pointless because what I used worked fine and was a lot easier.
Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
that may work, but the whole beauty behind it was the text packets still went through just not damage packets on your side, so you could send text in chat and everyone could see it.

- - - Updated - - -



cheat engine might work? I don't care to use it because it's pointless because what I used worked fine and was a lot easier.
Yeah, you can setup a hotkey with cheat engine. The chat is kind of a separate thing from the actual game so it works while you're at 0fps
Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
that may work, but the whole beauty behind it was the text packets still went through just not damage packets on your side, so you could send text in chat and everyone could see it.

on another note: do you need any developers for realm shifter? I am not looking for a full time project (I am already on a private server project) but I could help you maybe sometime whenever I have time (I haven't done java in ages, but I could refresh and I should be fine.) I could also help with aesthetics and making it look pretty , if you need help that is. Add my skype if you want @ Puritenda


- - - Updated - - -



cheat engine might work? I don't care to use it because it's pointless because what I used worked fine and was a lot easier.
Of course! It's an open source project, we'll taking any help we get
Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
lmao you not know about the fps change glitch?
thats what cheat engine does :P
Let me in on it, i can keep a secret shh.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Let me in on it, i can keep a secret shh.
in on what?
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?