OutdatedGmod LUA Bypass/Aimbot/ESP

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Gmod LUA Bypass/Aimbot/ESP
So I think I made a post on here a long time ago, unless it was on another forum, where I forgot to upload the module with the bypass. So I've compiled an aimbot/esp with a built-in bypass (what I mean is, there is no need to inject a bypass, this is much easier (IMO)). Just download the file and read the readme to learn how to install. (Make sure to backup your "cfg" and "lua" folders in your Garrysmod dir in case you want to uninstall it).


Virusscans: (Sorry about the spaces... no links)
virustotal .com/en/file/cc1fe3c4eb86b2769a8a71157cc5de7a14cfb6eb6fc4e9c92e afea122d358957/analysis/1450562145/
virusscan.jotti .org/en-US/filescanjob/ofigwv2dvk

Screenshots:
imgur. com/evAgjh5
imgur. com/UPHILfy



NOTE: IN THE FIRST LINK, THE "EAFEA" NEAR THE END IS CAUSING A SPACE FOR SOME REASON... MAKE SURE TO GET RID OF THAT SPACE
gmod lua bypass,aimbot,esp_mpgh.net.zip415 KB · 2,816 downloads Clean
Will try after approved, I think you need a picture of it aswell
Quote Originally Posted by masterbinkie View Post
So I think I made a post on here a long time ago, unless it was on another forum, where I forgot to upload the module with the bypass. So I've compiled an aimbot/esp with a built-in bypass (what I mean is, there is no need to inject a bypass, this is much easier (IMO)). Just download the file and read the readme to learn how to install. (Make sure to backup your "cfg" and "lua" folders in your Garrysmod dir in case you want to uninstall it).


Virusscans: (Sorry about the spaces... no links)
virustotal .com/en/file/cc1fe3c4eb86b2769a8a71157cc5de7a14cfb6eb6fc4e9c92e afea122d358957/analysis/1450562145/
virusscan.jotti .org/en-US/filescanjob/ofigwv2dvk

Screenshots:
imgur. com/evAgjh5
imgur. com/UPHILfy



NOTE: IN THE FIRST LINK, THE "EAFEA" NEAR THE END IS CAUSING A SPACE FOR SOME REASON... MAKE SURE TO GET RID OF THAT SPACE
You compiled a lua file? Nice one dude btw the hack in the screenshot is nnot made by you
Approved.
Let me know what happens.
This is a just a repost of defcon.
Quote Originally Posted by RabidRunner View Post
This is a just a repost of defcon.
Yep,Also what does the bypass bypass?


Looking for a !cac bypass

- - - Updated - - -

keeps giving me errorsm galore ingame
Quote Originally Posted by l1m3w1r3 View Post
You compiled a lua file? Nice one dude btw the hack in the screenshot is nnot made by you
I didn't say that it was made by me, I'm just saying that I put them together and released them here because I found them very useful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Was you meant to add the whole cfg file in or not?
Just take the cfg and lua folders and put them into your ./common/garrysmod/garrysmod folder, it will ask to replace some things and just say yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chocoyoshi View Post
Yep,Also what does the bypass bypass?


Looking for a !cac bypass

- - - Updated - - -

keeps giving me errorsm galore ingame
The bypass bypasses the sv_allowcslua in game, it was made specifically for TTT or gamemodes that have that off by default. The bypass that comes with it is just simpler and safer than injecting a bypass because lua is a built in feature to Gmod.
Quote Originally Posted by masterbinkie View Post
So I think I made a post on here a long time ago, unless it was on another forum, where I forgot to upload the module with the bypass. So I've compiled an aimbot/esp with a built-in bypass (what I mean is, there is no need to inject a bypass, this is much easier (IMO)). Just download the file and read the readme to learn how to install. (Make sure to backup your "cfg" and "lua" folders in your Garrysmod dir in case you want to uninstall it).


Virusscans: (Sorry about the spaces... no links)
virustotal .com/en/file/cc1fe3c4eb86b2769a8a71157cc5de7a14cfb6eb6fc4e9c92e afea122d358957/analysis/1450562145/
virusscan.jotti .org/en-US/filescanjob/ofigwv2dvk

Screenshots:
imgur. com/evAgjh5
imgur. com/UPHILfy



NOTE: IN THE FIRST LINK, THE "EAFEA" NEAR THE END IS CAUSING A SPACE FOR SOME REASON... MAKE SURE TO GET RID OF THAT SPACE
Was you meant to add the whole cfg file in or not?
Any video for this cheat ?!
Had to make sure i got rid of the space XD
Thanks for this man
nice meme, defcon exploit again kek
I thought dismay got fucked a couple of updates ago, didn't realize people still use it.
Forgot to backup cfg and lua, now I have no HUD and get this in my console. . .
[fas20] lua/autorun/fas2_shared.lua:1290: attempt to call global 'GetConVarNumber' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/autorun/fas2_shared.lua:1290
2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84

Anyone know a solution?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us