I'm creating a model of the Ak-103 for the default M16A3 and it will be full.Which means every aspect of the game(not the stats of the gun)will be of the Ak-103
Um... Okay then...
ITs taking me shitloads to make :O
BUt i cant find the item description .rez file
Don't you think its a bad idea because the AK-103 has a crappy ROF?
Make them all aug's if you want to actually upgrade them...
wow its taking u so long to rename 5 or 6 files? and inject it?
Yeah I was going to say its not that hard
Hexediting is faster, kthx.
Originally Posted by gallopokoi
Hexediting is faster, kthx.
When You Hex Edit Dont You Still Have To Rename The Files?
No. you just copy and paste the hex, takes 5 seconds.
Originally Posted by gallopokoi
Hexediting is faster, kthx.
Originally Posted by gallopokoi
No. you just copy and paste the hex, takes 5 seconds.
Thanks I Make Alot Of Private Mods Cause Cant Be Bothered To Post Them
I've Been Renaming Aswell As Hex Editing
Cheers