Questionxray25 or someone can help me?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
xray25 or someone can help me?
in the bhm of xray i cant spawn and save franken stange because the key is incorrect...if i follow the list it say to pres alt right but qith alt right it spawn me a coil brawler...how can i fix it? franken stange have the same button of coil brawler help me pls
Hmm no idea why I check the code it all seem fine. Only thing i could do to fix it is upload a new one for you only, but I cant send you a PM

Also pls remember to be posting in the BHM thread, the MPGH forum get lot of threads today
tell me you..if you want i give you my email or skype or ts idk to fix the problem i hope you can help me
Please send me pm with your email an I help
how can i send you a pm? email i cant send because i havent do more then 20 thread
Quote Originally Posted by Mattibay View Post
how can i send you a pm? email i cant send because i havent do more then 20 thread
OR just post email here or something I dont know I not have this problem before
my email is mattiab94 at live dot it you can help me in this email =D i wait you =P and thanks again...just is all together the email i write with words because i cant post a link... so is mattiab94atlivedoit
Quote Originally Posted by Mattibay View Post
my email is mattiab94 at live dot it you can help me in this email =D i wait you =P and thanks again...just is all together the email i write with words because i cant post a link... so is mattiab94atlivedoit
I sent it in the email
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?