Armor mod question

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Armor mod question
If I switched Heavy vest with a light vest would I have protection of the Heavy vest and the lightness of the light vest?

:P Who knows how it works on armor lol all I know is on weps it changes the accuracy, rate of fire, and recoil I think >.> So would it change the weight on armor?
You'd be a slow and as shielded as ever, IT's ALL VISUAL. Seriously... You need to use the search button, you'll find all armour mod changes, that are even POSSiBLE, are visual, i've said it 5 times today. And on weapons, It's only RoF.

Also, learn to post in the right section.
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
You'd be a slow and as shielded as ever, IT's ALL VISUAL. Seriously... You need to use the search button, you'll find all armour mod changes, that are even POSSiBLE, are visual, i've said it 5 times today. And on weapons, It's only RoF.

Also, learn to post in the right section.
Lol We should feel like choobs. I just asked the EXACT same thing.
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
You'd be a slow and as shielded as ever, IT's ALL VISUAL. Seriously... You need to use the search button, you'll find all armour mod changes, that are even POSSiBLE, are visual, i've said it 5 times today. And on weapons, It's only RoF.

Also, learn to post in the right section.
Actually it can change the portability, and also it can also change your phsycology in thinking that you're better, remember your sub-conscious mind! xD



I don't like correcting people, <sorry>
Yes, you might SEEM your running faster, because that's what you want to feel. Besides, you were wrong, Portability is only changable through attributes.rez.
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
Yes, you might SEEM your running faster, because that's what you want to feel. Besides, you were wrong, Portability is only changable through attributes.rez.
Completely off topic but since your sig said press thanks, I did it.
Eheh, Maybe that's why I've had alot more thanks recently. xD Anyway, Back on-topic, Useless thread has been answered and rendered useless, /requesting lock.
Thanks for clearing that up :P

Close, and lock please
Next time PM for a close.
And Post in Right Section Ehhh.
/Closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us