ExclamationREAD - How to avoid bans by manual mapping!

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Within the EU it is Illegal to remove full access to a game. If they wish to ban you from online thats fine but single player is a BIG fucking no no.
You can get a full refund.
I'm lvl 160 or so. And I don't remember if I spawned money before or after the ban wave. All I know is it was in 1.31.
Quote Originally Posted by Aurel_1 View Post
EDIT: Getting an alert on avast when making these settings. Why does it cause an virus alert?
Quote Originally Posted by plutolol View Post
Yeah my virus scanner is saying there's malware in it ?
Quote Originally Posted by Beastler View Post
My Virus software is also saying there is malwhare.

It's because anti-virus software detects that the .exe got changed ("crypted").
--> This means that it is not the original file anymore. The injector changed the "marks" of itself / the copy of itself

crypters are used to hide viruses by changing the "footprint" of a file
anti virus softwares are able to tell if a file got crypted by a specific crypter (which they have blacklisted)
--> the anti virus software expects the file to be a virus since it knows it got crypted

im 99% sure it's clean tho, you can ignore it safely
Well people on Force Hax saying they use Force and Cheat Engine to inject, and not have a ban

But I have a friend who do the same thing with Jordans + cheat engine and got ban.

Some DLL will not even work with manual map, and cause error all the time. I love to know why this is
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
Well people on Force Hax saying they use Force and Cheat Engine to inject, and not have a ban

But I have a friend who do the same thing with Jordans + cheat engine and got ban.

Some DLL will not even work with manual map, and cause error all the time. I love to know why this is
Maybe R* doesn't know what to do and so they maybe decided to confuse the hell out of people
I`ve used manual map before and was not banned I`m not sure how reliable it is now.
Quote Originally Posted by erayz0r View Post
If your lvl is too high, ur banned.
If your K/D is too high, youre banned.
Is 150 a high level?
Also, my K/Dr is like 20.
Quote Originally Posted by Ceelker View Post


Is 150 a high level?
Also, my K/Dr is like 20.
No I dont think so thats reasonable. I high level would be like 400 or something.
Is this safe to use with Jordans?
bump. how safe all of this is?
I excluded extreme injector but MSE keeps giving me an error.
oh yeah, those antiviruses do that. try disabling it for like 5 minutes, launch the thing and re-enable the antivirus. i do it with avira or avast
So I just got banned a 5th time. Yes, 5th.
Whenever I get banned it only seems to be for a week, with me losing all my cash and nothing else.
Did you use Manual Map option?
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?