Thumbs upOutdatedExtremely Simple QQ Macro Project

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Extremely Simple QQ Macro Project


I'm not responsible if you get banned after compiling and using this macro.


Attention: To be able to use this code, you need to download and install Visual Studio: Download Visual Studioⓘ


Functions:

QQ Macro: Automatically presses the Q key twice (with pseudorandomized delay) after pressing the left mouse button.


Instructions:

1.) Download and install Visual Studio (if you don't already have it)
2.) Open the project in Visual Studio
3.) Compile the project
4.) Run the compiled executable file
5.) Press the Home / Pos1 key to toggle the QQ Macro function
6.) Press the End key to exit the program



Virusscans:

ⓘ

ⓘ
SimpleQQMacro_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 619 downloads Clean
/Approved. Post back results.
I am not able to install VS due to the unavailability of disk space. I tried to use SharpDevelop but it doesnt recognize the 'tools' version?
Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
I am not able to install VS due to the unavailability of disk space. I tried to use SharpDevelop but it doesnt recognize the 'tools' version?
So what prevents you from deleting unnecessary crap from your hard drive? This is a Visual Studio Solution/Project so i doubt that it will work in any other IDE except if you create a project there and copy paste the source code.
I can confirm that it works. Win8.1 32-bit
Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
I can confirm that it works. Win8.1 32-bit
There should be no Windows version limitations at all. As long as Visual Studio runs on the system you are using and the required .NET Framework versions are installed it will work.
Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

There should be no Windows version limitations at all. As long as Visual Studio runs on the system you are using and the required .NET Framework versions are installed it will work.
what are the chances of being detected/caught?
Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post


what are the chances of being detected/caught?
Very low, if you use a packer like Confuser(Ex) to replace/encrypt the strings in the application it would be almost zero.
P.S I tried it for UAVA (Aeria). I can confirm for that. I dont play the SAM version, so SAM users check for yourself!
First of all thank you. Excellent Simple Macro QQ! ccman32 very good source code. how do we do to add. rapid fire, in the project.
For we are able to use also Secondary Weapon, Point man or Rifle. Thanks in advance
I think you can add or replace that quick switch function to L.click with milliseconds click time.
Quote Originally Posted by breakg View Post
I think you can add or replace that quick switch function to L.click with milliseconds click time.
Yeah. that's what's mine problem, I do not know anything about programming. that's why I asked ccman32. you are with disposition to give help ccman32 ?
Quote Originally Posted by Chipset View Post
Yeah. that's what's mine problem, I do not know anything about programming. that's why I asked ccman32. you are with disposition to give help ccman32 ?
I don't know if thats possible with that API because GetAsyncKeyState probably detects the simulated mouse clicks and it will mess up the codeflow.
/Moved to the main section for awareness purposes and also since agora555's macro is already detected by Xigncode.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?