Help meh test

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help meh test
I'm testing a 0 gravity hack and needs some help in a room... Join but DONT KILL!
-Echo
-Shotguns Only
-Room Name - Oh Wow!(room 095)
-Pass mpgh
MY NAME HackBoy
Add meh
Bring a mic
Yeah yeah wrong section I know but no one is joining from general...
*sigh*plz dont spam and i would go but my ca is corrupted
Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
*sigh*plz dont spam and i would go but my ca is corrupted
Read my bottom statement. And if you want a gravity hack you wont complain...
Quote Originally Posted by whtlight View Post

Read my bottom statement. And if you want a gravity hack you wont complain...
i didnt correct the section but this is considered spam and i have low gravity hack so im good
Idc I need more to join!
i'd join, but i dont have CA dled. would be great for a gravity hack tho
omfg I need some people everyone left!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us