UnhappyDiscussionWhen get banned

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by AgriaModz View Post
This is why we Modders are gettin banned all the time, cause there are always people that don´t no when to stop ...
The key is to find what options don't get you banned, stuff like money are always discouraged, but skill is necessary.
hi, I am such a ban until 2035, buying 30 euro games, I sold the serial 9 Euro, I buy the game on Steam Version Russian website 14.00 euro but was forced to play with a vpn to fool am russia steam
Quote Originally Posted by ansnoussi View Post
just for the matter of fact, I didn't actually bought this game, i'm still under 18, and no one i know have paypal (i'm from tunisia)
so I hacked a paypal account and bought it,
but for the moment i can't do so because i've lost all my tools, and this means no GTA online for life :'(
You disgust me
Quote Originally Posted by AgriaModz View Post
This is why we Modders are gettin banned all the time, cause there are always people that don´t no when to stop ...
lol, you script running kids are in no way modders or even hackers.
wow! i can feel you anger over here
XD!! what a lovely community !
If you are banned temporarily, a date will be shown in game when you try to join an online session, if permanent you can say goodbye.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?