ExclamationPLease Help SCADMIN Flag

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PLease Help SCADMIN Flag
Is there a program that can delete the current flag SCADMIN I wonder?
I have banned and now opened my ban
And i want remove admin flag ?? Please Help
Mate, if your banned, nothing you can do but submit a ticket and hope. Other than that there is nothing to do to remove flags, unless you hack into Rockstar's Servers, but literally everybody here is a script kiddie, so dont expect any bans or flags to change anytime soon.
Quote Originally Posted by geekygamer211 View Post
Mate, if your banned, nothing you can do but submit a ticket and hope. Other than that there is nothing to do to remove flags, unless you hack into Rockstar's Servers, but literally everybody here is a script kiddie, so dont expect any bans or flags to change anytime soon.
This thread reminded me of the sc admin mail I got a while back so I wanted to read it again, just to find out that it was removed a day ago (it's still there but it's empty) don't know if that means anything (I sent a couple of tickets explaining what happend) Being banned has kind of changed me lol right now I'm helping people on the R* support site getting their tickets submitted and updating them on my story lol.
Quote Originally Posted by yukut26 View Post
Is there a program that can delete the current flag SCADMIN I wonder?
I have banned and now opened my ban
And i want remove admin flag ?? Please Help
again in English pls
From what i'm seeing you don't have much chance of being unbanned. Lots of support tickets being sent, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if you sent one. If it works out then great... enjoy christmas online.
Quote Originally Posted by bangboompow View Post
From what i'm seeing you don't have much chance of being unbanned. Lots of support tickets being sent, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if you sent one. If it works out then great... enjoy christmas online.
I'm seeing a lot of money drop bans appearing on the forums, seems like R*' anti-cheat system is a little too sensitive, anyone who picks up a money bag can expect to be banned within a day or so. Since R*' support is pretty awful and not getting any replies to your tickets complicates things even further.
Quote Originally Posted by kanker_patient View Post
I'm seeing a lot of money drop bans appearing on the forums, seems like R*' anti-cheat system is a little too sensitive, anyone who picks up a money bag can expect to be banned within a day or so. Since R*' support is pretty awful and not getting any replies to your tickets complicates things even further.
No, I have money drop on me just yday, but that is my legit account, nothing happen to people who never cheated,

Anyone that has been ban either cheated or have some strange statistics that not look right. And sorry, bans dont get appealed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?