Got banned rip

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Got banned rip
So i used jordans mod menu and got banned instantly for 2 months.
Isn't first ban 2 weeks? And will we see an unban hack for 1.31 anytime soon?
Quote Originally Posted by anon223 View Post
So i used jordans mod menu and got banned instantly for 2 months.
Isn't first ban 2 weeks? And will we see an unban hack for 1.31 anytime soon?
First ban should be a ten day ban. Maybe you read the date wrong? The date format should be mm/dd/yy

As far as an unban feature? Never! Can not be done without hacking into R* servers. No one will do that to unban someone else, unless maybe you paid them handsomely for it, but then again, you could get many copies for that price! LOL
Ah yhea, in my country we use dd/mm/yy so i got it wrong. Thanks for the reply ^^
Thanks man. I got 2/1/2015 . I think it second january and now i now - its first fabruary xD THanks xD
To me it was 1/2/2016. So yeah, I'm good I guess... Will there even be DLCs in 2016 ???
is it not enough to just open a new social club account or is it that the "cdkey" gets banned?
Quote Originally Posted by pingpong25 View Post
is it not enough to just open a new social club account or is it that the "cdkey" gets banned?
The key and the character is what is banned.
Quote Originally Posted by stridermcloud View Post
The key and the character is what is banned.
exactly
so you start at zero again
so you mod again
and you get banned again lol
I was suspended for 10 days, I'll have to buy the GAME THAT I CAN PLAY ONLINE AGAIN ? or just my character is reset ?
I CAN USE THE MOD MENU AGAIN? WITHOUT GOT BANNED?
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, I M BRAZILIAN.
Quote Originally Posted by NatanSousa View Post
I was suspended for 10 days, I'll have to buy the GAME THAT I CAN PLAY ONLINE AGAIN ? or just my character is reset ?
I CAN USE THE MOD MENU AGAIN? WITHOUT GOT BANNED?
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, I M BRAZILIAN.
You shouldn't use caps everyone can read what you say without using caps, you do not have to buy the game again because your account is not perm banned they do reset some things such as money sometimes levels you just have to wait 10 days
my first ban was for 10 days, which was half a year ago, now my second ban is also for 10 days, lets hope that R* counted it towards a first ban.
Anyways, i dont give a crap about GTAO anymore, just have some fun with friends, fuck around in private sessions etc. I'm mostly playing Armored Warfare the last months without looking(or thinking about GTAO.

My tip for persons who are either going to use mods for the first time, or already have received their first ban: when you install a menu (i suggest using either Infamous or m0d_n00beit's menu because of the ''launcher'') and you get online, get into a solo session, then spawn as much money as you need to buy a total of 5 garages and put them all full with fully upgraded cars (you might want to leave 1 garage for personal cars), then make your rank to 120, and unlock all Pegasus vehicles and buy yourself the desired Yacht. after this you just wait until you get banned.

You might ask why? R* will only take away your money that you are holding and have in your bank.
Me and 3 friends have done this, and the result was that R* did not take away cars, rank or Pegasus vehicles from us (and we have 1 million of every fireworks and colors, a million of every snack and armor, and all stats. as far as i know Infamous/m0d_n00beit does not have the last option implemented).

if someone had their cars, houses and every other stuff they modded removed, please let everyone know, as i said before, me and some friends didnt have our stuff removed, but R* might have changed it over the course of half a year.
i was never banned but i also play only once a week as the game is boring, go online, drive around for few minutes and close it. i cannot change my social club email address so even if i got a warning or whatever i would have never received it.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?