How to avoid "Adress verification email" from amazon

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
How to avoid "Adress verification email" from amazon
So theres the question in the title....is there a way to avoid it when a new account is made and order placed? I know they dont send it because you order something right away because my freshly made account stood there for weeks and as soon as i made my first order i got that fucking email
There's no way to avoid it other than use all your REAL info, which means the address that is linked with your credit card(the exact same that's on your bank statement), your real name and all that. I personally got the verification thing once, even if I used my real info so I assume there's no way to avoid it. You can call them and they might solve the problem for you!
Well is that a bank causing problems or amazon? That shit wasnt happening that much before
Quote Originally Posted by Josipator1000 View Post
Well is that a bank causing problems or amazon? That shit wasnt happening that much before

On an alt I messaged them saying I was moving house, that held it off for a bit, will have to see what happens
Just change your billing info to match it exactly lmao then get them to verify it gain
This is ridiculous, i sent them what they were asking (statement from the bank and all the info) and they lift the ban, i order something again and i get the exact fucking email AGAIN, amazon adress verification asking for statement and info AGAIN. THis is crazy. What the fuck is amazon doing??! When will it stop? Is anyone else having problem with this shit and is it all just cause of the holidays?
Quote Originally Posted by Josipator1000 View Post
This is ridiculous, i sent them what they were asking (statement from the bank and all the info) and they lift the ban, i order something again and i get the exact fucking email AGAIN, amazon adress verification asking for statement and info AGAIN. THis is crazy. What the fuck is amazon doing??! When will it stop? Is anyone else having problem with this shit and is it all just cause of the holidays?
I suggest you just use AGC to buy things from now on, it's less riskier and more simple.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


I suggest you just use AGC to buy things from now on, it's less riskier and more simple.
But when refund is done and AGC is back at balance, how u can withdraw funds back? I just dont understand all things about AGC, give advice plz. (im talking about co.uk)
Quote Originally Posted by sumloli View Post
But when refund is done and AGC is back at balance, how u can withdraw funds back? I just dont understand all things about AGC, give advice plz. (im talking about co.uk)
You can't, but you can order something else lol
and u can sometimes sell the giftcard for like -45 off the normal price.
Just as above person said, just sell it to somebody on ebay or etc.
Change your building info.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?