Been about 3 years

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Been about 3 years
Hey everyone! It's been about 3 years since i've last logged on. I'm glad to be back! Good to see CF still going.

How is everyone?
everyone is almost gone
CF isn't going anywhere unfortunately.
wasted $150 for the boxing day sale.
$75 for two accounts, none of them won an xmas weapon [out of 90 crates], but now they have two perm santa hats.
after your three years... don't spend money on cf, unless you're planning to buy a VIP.

so, how am I?
pretty pissed. still after all that $ in the past, including this.
I gave away my main account that I spent 2 years on.

It was shitty anyways.
Crossfire still has users online but so does Halo 2, so that doesn't really say much.
it just sucks that there isnt that many players ... i remember when cf could fill up all there servers .... now we can only barely fill North America 1
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
Hey everyone! It's been about 3 years since i've last logged on. I'm glad to be back! Good to see CF still going.

How is everyone?
CF is unfortunately bad. Not many players as it did in early years.
I gave my main away 2 years ago and lost contact with the kunt lol
There will be some players still playing cf, but it won't be as much as it used to be. Now with all these new games people have moved on to other titles especially with csgo.
Quote Originally Posted by wEFTwefwfefesfefe View Post
I HAVE LEFT AND SOLD MY ACCOUNT
Nice. I know the decision may have been difficult.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


Nice. I know the decision may have been difficult.
Not for me, the game is cancer now. VIP wallbang across map, VIP melee, now even VIP chars will come soon. It was a fun game when it was vanilla but now, its just trash. Spending money is not so much an issue as compared to how much the mechanics have changed as now everyone spams boxes and walls with their 100% wallbang gun.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


Nice. I know the decision may have been difficult.
So difficult in fact, i cried for weeks straight!
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?