External .dll w/ Source Code

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
External .dll w/ Source Code
Hello community,

I'm releasing a special code I wrote back in June 2015. It's probably outdated but could be useful for someone
That made me reach Global Elite in 2 weeks lol



Some useful tips:
This is NOT a common external .exe file that you keep opened while playing the game.
This is an external .dll file, and you'll need to inject into any process (eg: skype.exe, firefox.exe, chrome.exe, etc..)
DON'T INJECT .DLL INTO csgo.exe OR steam.exe!!!
This piece of code could be easily edited to avoid VAC Detections.



For some reason, the Glow ESP, Box ESP, NoFlash, Weapon Control, etc. code is missing... I had it on Google Drive but its not correctly saved
I will release it anyway





Merry Xmas to everyone
thx for the release Merry Christmas
Thanks dude
Wow i will give it a try
Seems very good
incomplete features, but worth having a look how the DLL is loaded vac proofenz
Thanks for sharing!
this is updated, fix offsets and hf
Quote Originally Posted by internaut View Post
this is updated, fix offsets and hf
GitHub links are not allowed. You have 24h to either upload an attachment or use a different format. If not the thread will be closed.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


GitHub links are not allowed. You have 24h to either upload an attachment or use a different format. If not the thread will be closed.
k, i update l8r
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


GitHub links are not allowed. You have 24h to either upload an attachment or use a different format. If not the thread will be closed.

I cant add attachment to the thread. What should I do? I already have the .zip file with cpp source codenz

regards
Quote Originally Posted by internaut View Post
I cant add attachment to the thread. What should I do? I already have the .zip file with cpp source codenz

regards
Made a new thread.
easily edited to avoid vac detections???

pls give an example.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us