SoldJawbone UP3 Tracker

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Jawbone UP3 Tracker
Keeping it short and simple:
One Jawbone UP3 tracker, see here: https://jawbone.com/store/buy/up3ⓘ
Color is black, SE already done, ready to ship out to your address. Up to you if you if you want to use a drop, they don't bill.
Looking for $50 BTC, or make offers.
Would prefer you post here and/or PM first, then skype me at Degree776 (no dot, don't add the wrong one)
How can I take advantage of this, if you don't respond to anything I do in terms of trying to reach you @Degree
Quote Originally Posted by Muzik4lyfe View Post
How can I take advantage of this, if you don't respond to anything I do in terms of trying to reach you @Degree
Hence why I said post here first, can you use your brain please & thank you
You are selling a single one?
Hands down one of the most difficult people to get in contact with. Idk if I got blocked but I sent two messages to dude & I can't see them in my sent messages & received no response.

Guess I won't be able to take advantage of this =/
Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
You are selling a single one?
Actually sold the first but have another for sale, not doing any further after this. It's a single one.
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
All sold, @Hugo Boss @FanticSteal close please.
I want bulk Fitbit, please message me on Skype (B)
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?