Doomed source dungeon help
I followed kierze's youtube video on how to add custom dungeons im adding something called Xproom the thing is that server.exe works fine i added everything that he said. I made a map file called Xproom.jm and a wmap Xproom.wmap. Also, i made a cs file out of it named Xproom.cs. i went to realmanager.cs , player.cs , and world.cs edited them with notepad ++ as he said , but wserver gives me a error list.
I think i coded addition.xml wrong because theres two items one is called Xproom Key that's first in the adding of my dungeon code, and one is called Xproom portal which is under Xproom Key.
The line above both of those has a code 0x5ae5 what would Xproom Key and Xproom Portal be after that in code. Can someone help Im using Sharp develop btw and i get this error. Can anyone please help me on skype and add me its probably something really small i forgot to edit or messed up on my skype is .I watched kierze's video as soon as it came out but i never got a solution. The error is right here.
The link to his youtube video is below in a text document if anyone hasnt seen Kierze's youtube video about adding custom dungeons to a pserver.
I think i coded addition.xml wrong because theres two items one is called Xproom Key that's first in the adding of my dungeon code, and one is called Xproom portal which is under Xproom Key.
The line above both of those has a code 0x5ae5 what would Xproom Key and Xproom Portal be after that in code. Can someone help Im using Sharp develop btw and i get this error. Can anyone please help me on skype and add me its probably something really small i forgot to edit or messed up on my skype is .I watched kierze's video as soon as it came out but i never got a solution. The error is right here.
The link to his youtube video is below in a text document if anyone hasnt seen Kierze's youtube video about adding custom dungeons to a pserver.