Editing files

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Editing files
is editing files still possible for unlimted ammo ect.
No, it is not possible anymore.
Your edited files will get detected by PB, so you can't join any server.
unlimited ammo was never possible! It did only lookd like unlimited ammo!
impossible

but u can use cheat engine thats wat i use buts kinda laggy
id love it if it was possible
I'm no expert on memory editing or game hacking, but I know cheat engine can be used to edit values that are sent in packets to the server, or you can speed up the rate at which packets are sent. I think if you use cheat engine and are somehow not detected, you can change the packets with different game information like ammo, health, etc. and the server corrects it's own information with the packets it received. I've been away from computers for about a month now so my knowledge is a bit dulled, but maybe somebody will fuck with this enough to find something useful.
Lol fail...
Don't revive old threads. This is from January.
Don't bump month old threads. /Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us