Smile[REQUEST] Mods for Guns!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] Mods for Guns!
Hey guys on my title it says REQUEST, well that is not the case. I couldn't think of something else so this was the closest. Back to the point. I was thinking maybe I can help you guys out. So no further more I bring to you FREE gun mod requests!!!!!
What this means is you get to tell me what you want, and if I can ill put up a download on this Thread. Sooooo.... Get started A few of my favorite gun mods me and my friend make are rainbow styled guns. Also we have superknife which everyone has 0.0 WHATEVER!!! Tell me whatever one you want and I will make it!


Please give a thanks if this was helpful! And I hope you guys needs some mods!

Thanks and have a great day!
Any Gun To A Scorpian
Lol dont put a prefix if it doesnt fit
Anyway could you make a p90 to uzi?
M4A1 to M416 CQB. So far, 2 people haven't been able to do it. Can u?
M4A1---->M416CQB? umm ill try it
Results=Lmao i did it but it shrunk lmao is that normal?
Guys I will start making these mods these mods will be done in the next few days! I will private message you each so you can download them! Thanks for the replies
Ya totally!! Ill do whatever makes you guys happy! Please Thank me!
can u make a M16A3 into a L96A1 Arctic wolf?
i cant find that anywhere
My god unholyangel...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us