Cheap account with 7k acs and Chrono DragonKnight class - Selling 2015 Chrono codes
[ACCOUNT]
Hi guys! It's Raco Chan, today I'll be selling my account with 7k acs left and Chrono DK class. I'm not really good at keeping tons of accounts, so that's why I'm going to sell this thing and let somebody take care of it instead of hoarder these accounts.
So basically, I won't trade these to any other gaming accounts.
What's the price, you ask? I'm only selling it for $25.
You may contact me at skype: roca.mpgh or just leave me a message.
[CHRONO CODE]
Hey guys, I'm selling 2015 Chrono codes for $20
Leave a message or contact me at skype
Any methods that are used for scamming, will be known.
Payment method:
Via Artix Points and/or PayPal
- - - Updated - - -
Code* 1 code avail
Hi guys! It's Raco Chan, today I'll be selling my account with 7k acs left and Chrono DK class. I'm not really good at keeping tons of accounts, so that's why I'm going to sell this thing and let somebody take care of it instead of hoarder these accounts.
So basically, I won't trade these to any other gaming accounts.
What's the price, you ask? I'm only selling it for $25.
You may contact me at skype: roca.mpgh or just leave me a message.
[CHRONO CODE]
Hey guys, I'm selling 2015 Chrono codes for $20
Leave a message or contact me at skype
Any methods that are used for scamming, will be known.
Payment method:
Via Artix Points and/or PayPal

- - - Updated - - -
Code* 1 code avail



