Rez Edit Easy Open

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Rez Edit Easy Open
OK so i was bored and got the idea to whip up this program

i did not make the rez editing tools just the easy open program

Instruction's
-extract all files to desktop
-put the shortcut on the desktop
-put the "rez tools" file into you "C:\" drive
-run as admin

SCREENSHOT


Virus Scan
Virustotal. MD5: dc7d22ef5d3f4daf0782fcca65d8ecb8 Trojan-PSW.Win32.Magania.ldf
idk why theres a false positive

Hope you enjoy
Rez Edit Easy Open.zipattachment deleted · 161 downloads before removal
I uploaded it for you, looks nice good job.

Post results guys.
What about Gallo's modding tutorial? >;D Also, what did you make this with? o.O
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
What about Gallo's modding tutorial? >;D Also, what did you make this with? o.O
i didnt know you had a tut, and i made it with vb.net 2008
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
OK so i was bored and got the idea to whip up this program

i did not make the rez editing tools just the easy open program

Instruction's
-extract all files to desktop
-put the shortcut on the desktop
-put the "rez tools" file into you "C:\" drive
-run as admin

SCREENSHOT


Virus Scan
Virustotal. MD5: dc7d22ef5d3f4daf0782fcca65d8ecb8 Trojan-PSW.Win32.Magania.ldf
idk why theres a false positive

Hope you enjoy
I Hate You I really Do
You Copied My Idea
My Idea Was Posted here

He Even Spammed It Read It
Put Me In Credits For Idea
I agree with the above.

And yes I made a tutorial, It's in the stickies......
... its not your idea, ive had the idea multiple times, and your idea was to have all the programs mashed into 1 program this just opens the files easier thats all (i love loop holes), but i was bored so i finally made it i just flamed you cause you wanted thanks for a common idea im sure many MANY ppl have had
Alright, don't turn this into a flame or spam thread.
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
Alright, don't turn this into a flame or spam thread.
Lol One Last Thing

Thank You For Making It
I Dont Really Give A Dogs Ass About It
Works man, thanks. This will help sort out all my files. Dedit is for? Is dedit part of the program?
no srry i dont use dedit so i didnt includeit as a button, but dedit is included with the files
Whats it for? I notice it has 3D modeling, does it support .X files?
I could find this out myself, but I am very tired an I haven't backed up any LTB files, and I am likely to mess up.
dedit is for ppl who dont have photo shop it lets them basically copy the picture in .tga format and then put it back after they edited
i've been working on one of these myself.. completely different.. but yours is good man.

well done.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us