CANT COPY DLL FILES FROM NEW WALLHACK!

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
It's me again, and I have problem, when i copy new wallhack .dll files it only replaces dx.dll but WH.dll says its denied! And when i run Crossfire, it says "cant find dx.dll, re-install application, blabla".

I have reinstalled Crossfire, still nothing...

Pls help

Plese at least reply to me

Well, now i have succesfully copied WH.dll, but after i copied d3dx9_29.dll, i start game, BUT I GET ERROR!! Ill try post a pic...
No outside links without authorization from mod or minion.
i have the files
be sure that you pressed move and replace.if u dont press -replace- it wont work.also be sure that you have copy and paste in ur crossfire folder the d3dx_29.dll and not the back up

if u cant do it i can do a tutorial for u if u want
I copied WH.dll before. but i need to drag and move the dx.dll ??
when u try to drug it what does appear?
should i replace the file? yes or no
yes you must
I did, but when i enter game i get the "re-install the application" error
go into your cf folder and see if there is a file that is called -d3dx9_29.dll(2)- if there is remove it. if there is a file that is called -d3dx9_29.dll without the-2- just reset your pc
After reset it works?
yes i think so

but tell me is there any file that is called d3dx9_29.dll(2)
no its not, i just replaced the new dx.dll with old one in Crossfire folder
did it work after u restarted ur pc?
I didn't restarted, i will after i install latest dx9 drivers.

OK, restarting....

doesnt work... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Why do i get the error!? I saw on some website that my windows has to register the nwe .dll file....

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?