Online Bypass
I want to know a good start point to bypass the online protection by myself.
So being direct with what i know
- C/C++
- Assembly (not a expert)
I see many modders creating their online menus with bypass and i want to create my own menu from scratch too but i need to know a good start point for bypass the online protection.
Sorry if this is the wrong section to request this
PS: Sorry for my bad english. (I write better in german)
So being direct with what i know
- C/C++
- Assembly (not a expert)
I see many modders creating their online menus with bypass and i want to create my own menu from scratch too but i need to know a good start point for bypass the online protection.
Sorry if this is the wrong section to request this
PS: Sorry for my bad english. (I write better in german)