bot/hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
bot/hack
I was wondering if anyone was developing or working towards a bot/hack for when MPGH brings out the VIP thingy (Selling hacks through MPGH). I know theres a bunch of us still looking for some lovely bot/hacks so come on guys!
Problem being is the game isn't as populated anymore, I'd like to script some things myself but I don't have the knowledge or resources about hack shield or Mabinogi's source codes.
Quote Originally Posted by sopfox3 View Post
Problem being is the game isn't as populated anymore, I'd like to script some things myself but I don't have the knowledge or resources about hack shield or Mabinogi's source codes.
HAHA. That's a real situation for these games. May be I can help with some Hybrid scripting if you wanna get it.
Quote Originally Posted by SBK_CRUZER View Post
HAHA. That's a real situation for these games. May be I can help with some Hybrid scripting if you wanna get it.
Modding a game that will break your scripts after an update is not fun. Would be interesting though, yes.
I see enough bots.
Quote Originally Posted by Raezi View Post
I see enough bots.
Gold bots? Lol, we have none of them at EU xD
I pmed you check your inbox
Who did you pm?
How much will you charge me for the work ?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us