BigHead Tutorial

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
lol my gamemon64 cpu is 0.04

- - - Updated - - -

need higher or it should be okay
Im not understand 100% in the video .. i use the bypass and i should suspend gamemom64.des ?? then when i have to resume the gamemon64.des ?? after change the code ?
when suspend it and resume it?
can i edit your hack? i helping someone need body shot
what code?tak faham menatang ni

- - - Updated - - -

fuck u ... give code .. menate gilo hacker
I already change the code ...but after a minute ..it will auto close ?? can give a new code ?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah ..i can see the link on the youtube ..thanks
Can add a damage hack for Cheat engine in your channal?
I alr said in the thread, if it is not working,I will show a full tutorial asap, please do not leave bad comments as this is my first video
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
I alr said in the thread, if it is not working,I will show a full tutorial asap, please do not leave bad comments as this is my first video
can u shard u code for all
What nutella u use ?? because i use sniper mantis too ..but the image character is invisible ..when i go in a game ...it auto close ?? help
Can add a damage hack for Cheat engine in your channal?
so where is the Asap tutoriall
thx jeyenchen me now is work thx
can u give me the old paste code
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us