whats wrong with this...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
whats wrong with this...
i cant get into warrock for some reason...

anyone help me?

i just made a new account

and i tried to start playing but this happened:

well,

he cant get the file PF_0_0.zip
You got wrong client. I have the old beta one also, yesterday I reinstalled Warrock with the old client and I had the same problem, just use the new client
I had the same error, I searched it on google and gave me this ^^


In your warrock folder is this file, It's called "Version"

Open it with Notepad and enter this

<!--
[PATCH INFOMATION]
Format = 0
Launcher = 8
Updater = 13
Client = 11
Sub = 2
Option = 1
[/PATCH INFOMATION]
//-->


Then just save it, and you can play ^^
stop bumping old threads

you nigga
i had same problem but two guys from mpgh fixed the problem for me...but i dont remember how exactly srry
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us