Im leaving

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Im leaving
Theres things in my life that I need to take care of. These things are more important then MPGH. I am resigning as a minion, hopefully this section will stay clean. I dont know if I will still be active. I will log onto msn every once in a while. Goodbye.
Good Luck Dude
We all stand behind you
its better to care about your reallife
Thank your for your work at MPGH ! Was nice times with you !

I hope for a return later cya
i hope all is well, you are a good minion, anytime you wish to come back let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
i hope all is well, you are a good minion, anytime you wish to come back let me know.
i'm sure anytime he will return nobody can leave MPGH for his whole life
Well again somebody is leaving. God just ,,left" and now you. Oh well, bye!
Dammit...
I'ma miss going to sleep knowing you'll take care of things like a pro while I get some rest..

Good luck buddy. You have my MSN.
bye buddy! hope u do good with your life problems.
omg.. We'll miss you, smokey <3
We will miss you smokey. I will miss the bear
later bro
hope to talk to you later in life
good luck with all
it sucks that you are leaving dude!

you are a very cool person in my book!!!
cya beary!!......he'll be back in cuple of days..
Smokey has to take care of his grow-rooms, it's harvest time

Bai dude..
yeahh..
live is much more important..
You kept the section clean ..
Great work..
thx
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us