Simple Multi Hack - BHOP | Glow ESP | Triggerbot
Hey guys
I've made another simple multi hack.
Screenshots:


Status: Undetected
Instructions:
7 on the numpad to toggle ESP
8 on the numpad to toggle BHOP
Hold L ALT for triggerbot
0 on the numpad to exit the hack
How to use BHOP:
If you have any troubles:
Credits:
[Puddin Poppin] [WasserEsser] [ViKinG] [HitByParkedCar] [Yamiez]
Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti
That [Download and Thanks] button seems interesting. I wonder what happens if you click it

I've made another simple multi hack.Screenshots:
Screenshots


Status: Undetected
Instructions:
Instructions
Here's how you use it:
[1] Run CSGO
[2] Run the hack
[3] Toggle the cheats
[4] ???
[5] Profit1?!11!!??!
[1] Run CSGO
[2] Run the hack
[3] Toggle the cheats
[4] ???
[5] Profit1?!11!!??!
7 on the numpad to toggle ESP
8 on the numpad to toggle BHOP
Hold L ALT for triggerbot
0 on the numpad to exit the hack
How to use BHOP:
BHOP
So here's how to use BHOP:
[1] Toggle it on (obviously, duh)
[2] Open up your console in CSGO
[3] Write: bind space +jump
[4] Exit the console
[5] Hold space to bunny hop
[1] Toggle it on (obviously, duh)
[2] Open up your console in CSGO
[3] Write: bind space +jump
[4] Exit the console
[5] Hold space to bunny hop
If you have any troubles:
Troubleshooting
Missing DLLs:
Visit this thread.
Visit this thread.
Credits:
[Puddin Poppin] [WasserEsser] [ViKinG] [HitByParkedCar] [Yamiez]
Virus Scans:
VirusTotal
Jotti
That [Download and Thanks] button seems interesting. I wonder what happens if you click it


