Zeldex's Vouch Thread

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Zeldex's Vouch Thread
Vouch here if we had a successful trade

Copy/paste the following:

Was an MM used / needed? (who went first):
Item that has been sold/traded:
Extra info (optional) :




Cheers!
Was an MM used / needed?: I did go first
Item that has been sold/traded: Sold
Extra info (optional) : I bought CS:GO gift for $5.50 - payment was via Bitcoin. Zeldex is friendly and everything went succes & great.
rep +
Was an MM used / needed? (who went first): No Middle Man I went first since I had gave him full trust!
Item that has been sold/traded: Stat Trak Awp Worm God MW & Ruby Poison Dart FN Stat Trak
Extra info (optional) : Really Awesome Business man and a slight hassle on my end!

+REP
Zeldex you basically Scammed me you stopped the Trade offer...
Was an MM used / needed?:i went frist
Item that has been sold/traded: csgo gift
+REP DONT BE SCARED BUYING FROM HIM
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?