WTSFitbit & Steelseries SE Service (CHEAP)
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingHello, I have msgd you on Skype. Cheers Tex
from which country do they send if the package is going to eu?
Ordered one , waiting now ^^
Interested in a Surge if you can provide a confirmation before payment. Let me know. Thanks.
P.S: Previously scammed by opnessgg, so I will never be going first in any event.
P.S: Previously scammed by opnessgg, so I will never be going first in any event.
We're talking now on skype (sallie Davis)
Edit: got the confirmation link! Cute kid, worked pretty fast! will update once i get the package (:
Edit: got the confirmation link! Cute kid, worked pretty fast! will update once i get the package (:
He gives u confirmation first!
EDIT from previous post:
Order got cancelled, don't know if it was by him, no accusations yet. Asked about a refund, still waiting, no response in 24+ hours.
Will Update
Order got cancelled, don't know if it was by him, no accusations yet. Asked about a refund, still waiting, no response in 24+ hours.
Will Update
ADDED..............
Been six days and still waiting for tracking, will update when I receive either tracking or fitbit.
Added you on skype
No response from seller. Going to PayPal for a refund.
This thread is closed for replies.


