QuestionSolvedCS GO overwatch question

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
CS GO overwatch question
Let's make this short k?

I hacked on my main csgo 500+ hours legit. I played one game not rage hacking but prefiring in multiple cases and I also was bhopping with assistance. I am 90% confident that I will not be VAC banned because I was using the latest version of Peen's Multihack with enigma and hash changer. I hardly ever get called out or reported because I never cheat on my main except for this one time. Since this is the first time (I think I was reported by 2-4 people on the other team). Will my case be reviewed in overwatch? Thanks for your input!
There's no confirmation but most people say around 5 reports, I usually assume the worst (1 report). But there is a pretty good chance that you will be reviewed
I'm not positive of this, but I've heard multiple times that if you report for griefing, you only need one report and it will send it straight to overwatch; but don't quote me on this. Otherwise, one game shouldn't leave you with an overwatch ban, you need 4-5+ reports for it to make it.
it takes 4 reports to get into OW pool.
Moved to the right section and i'm assuming this is solved as there were multiple answers with a common answer.


/Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us